Posted by : Unknown 30 Jan 2013


That time I knew no one
I didn't even know who I am
Just feeling the wind made me happy
Because with that, I felt very close to life
The world is what I see from my room's window
But, when I was walking in that market, I realized that the world is so wide
I want to touch the horizon, but I realized that is impossible
I'm so grateful to be able to see this colorful world
In the end I know
The blue of tears
The red of anger
The yellow of laugh
I realized that water is beautiful
Although I cannot walk on it
And  the rain is fun, but dangerous
Also the snow that fall in the park is soft and beautiful

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Red Utopia - Hataraku Maou-sama! - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan - edited by Kresna